Charger Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a 2011 Charger Police Pack with the 5.7L Hemi. In my Charger manual there is mention of tabs to pull near the headrests of the back seat to fold the bench down, since it was a police car those tabs/loops obviously aren't there...can anybody instruct me on how to fold the seat down? Assuming that the pull tabs/loops were simply left out from the factory, I'm confident I could simply make some out of some scrap black seatbelt webbing so they can fold down if for example I need more space in the trunk. Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
my '15 does not have the rear folding seat. To take it out, I need to remove the flat bench seat bottoms by pulling them out, remove two bolts, and pry a clip in the top corners of the seat back to loosen. It's a pain in the ass.

here is an image from the guys on the Z forums that helped:

I used a mini pry bar from Walmart to release the clips

·
Registered
26 Posts
my '15 does not have the rear folding seat. To take it out, I need to remove the flat bench seat bottoms by pulling them out, remove two bolts, and pry a clip in the top corners of the seat back to loosen. It's a pain in the ass.
Same with my 13 Pursuit Charger. No folding back seat mechanism.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts