Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I really love the rims on my dads 2011 Durango the crew/citadel model has the same rims and I am wondering if these will fit on the charger, well my charger specifically

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
nope...your bolt pattern in 5x115mm, looks like the new durangos are 5x127mm (5"), and the last generation durangos are 5x5.5".

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
So I really love the rims on my dads 2011 Durango the crew/citadel model has the same rims and I am wondering if these will fit on the charger, well my charger specifically
SUCKS, doesn't it?? I like the 2007 Jeep SRT8 wheels better than the 2007 Charger SRT8 wheels. The Jeep's are 10"wide in the back and 9" wide in the front where the Charger SRT is 9" all the way around. I need the 10's in the back to get the full tire patch contact on the 295/40/20's I plan to install.

When I get time I will try to machine my own wheel hubs and press the Charger bearing in them so the Jeep Wheels will fit. I need 5 on 5.5, but a 5on 5 is no harder to make.

I need to find a couple of hubs from both vehicles in the junk yard and see what I need as far as offsets is concerned to make these custom one-off hubs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.