Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon,
I recently bought a 2011 dodge charger. After much debate I went with the v-6. I am looking at installing a few things. Cold air intake, exhaust system, and new headlights. Was looking at getting some halos. Has anyone done any of these changes or have any ideas that nights help. Thank you

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
AFAIK, there are no aftermarket headlight options for the 2011s yet. Exhaust is easy, just go to an exhaust shop and have them install the muffler of your choice. And not sure if there is a CAI kit for the 3.6L yet, but you could always make your own.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
welcome and congrats on the 2011, what model did you get, se, rallye, or rallye plus and would love to see pics. and check out the 2011 chargers thread, make sure you check in. :driving:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@hskr, thank you for that info. I set up a appointment for my exhaust for sat.

@torred, thank you. I got the rallye plus. I had originally wanted it in white but there was only one in socal with the options I wanted. I went to buy it but the dealer wanted about 6000 too much. I guess he realized he had the only white one. I ended up getting a black one. I will post pictures soon

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Welcome from London, Ontario!

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
@hskr, thank you for that info. I set up a appointment for my exhaust for sat.

@torred, thank you. I got the rallye plus. I had originally wanted it in white but there was only one in socal with the options I wanted. I went to buy it but the dealer wanted about 6000 too much. I guess he realized he had the only white one. I ended up getting a black one. I will post pictures soon
very nice, a fully loaded v6 with the big screen and leather. my sister was torn getting either black or white, she got white though, black is gets "dirty looking" very quickly especially here in Michigan weather.

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Welcome from Vermont!!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!!!!!!!! :)

·
Vendor
10,366 Posts
Welcome to the obsession! If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know!

We make the GF-5 oils necessary for the 3.6L and also provide the special cartridge filter necessary for oil changes! :beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts