1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
If you have a higher lift cam along with a good set of longtubes and good tune you can expect 25-30 rwhp gains from either the ported eagle or 6.4L heads. I have not seen anyone get those heads you posted from Mopar. Question would be the springs, are they PSI? Quality. The price is the same for a good set of ported eagle heads with PSI springs and titanium retainers. Some shops even offer lower deals during the winter.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you have a higher lift cam along with a good set of longtubes and good tune you can expect 25-30 rwhp gains from either the ported eagle or 6.4L heads. I have not seen anyone get those heads you posted from Mopar. Question would be the springs, are they PSI? Quality. The price is the same for a good set of ported eagle heads with PSI springs and titanium retainers. Some shops even offer lower deals during the winter.
That's about what I was expecting too. I hadn't seen anyone else use the Mopar heads either and was wondering if they were pretty decent. Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts