Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Anybody know if the 2010 tailights will go right on a 08 charger?
They will fit but you will have to re-drill a hole or two. It seems that when they re-designed the taillights in 2009, they moved the mounting points. Some have done this already. :driving:

·
Registered
6,142 Posts
Yeah they should ...they should universal from 07 and up i think dont mark my words

·
Registered
211 Posts
I installed 2009 lights on my 2006 and had to drill one new hole on each side. Not hard at all.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Nothing against the 2009 but why would any one want to add the tails from the 2009 to a newer charge? The tails look so girly and don't do anything for the tail end of the car at all

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
its called personal taste my man!

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Nothing against the 2009 but why would any one want to add the tails from the 2009 to a newer charge? The tails look so girly and don't do anything for the tail end of the car at all
As is stock I don't like them, but do something like toledocapitals's custom ones and I LOVE THEM!

·
Registered
224 Posts
As is stock I don't like them, but do something like toledocapitals's custom ones and I LOVE THEM!

Yeah those are more like it. Big up's toledocap,, those are slammin. I guess its juss the way the tails look detailed wise,, on the 08's and lower the tails are curved more for the body and leave a cleaner look along with the 2 smaller reverse strips as aposed to the 1 thicker one , the 09's and up look to accent the individual lights on the tail light itself. I guess its personal taste tru, but if it were me; if I had a 09 id try and get the older model tails. But that's me. Late!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yeah those are more like it. Big up's toledocap,, those are slammin. I guess its juss the way the tails look detailed wise,, on the 08's and lower the tails are curved more for the body and leave a cleaner look along with the 2 smaller reverse strips as aposed to the 1 thicker one , the 09's and up look to accent the individual lights on the tail light itself. I guess its personal taste tru, but if it were me; if I had a 09 id try and get the older model tails. But that's me. Late!
Thanks for the compliments. When I first saw the '09 lights, I sketched something up and that turned into the actual lights that I had done. I was looking for something to blend the old school and new together, and that had not been done before.

To each their own.:rocker:

·
Registered
106 Posts
i like the new tail lights actually.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I like the 06-08 taillights. I can't say I care for the new ones. They look blurry when lite up.

Just curious, but why would you change?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
That is pretty cool blacked out and probably more legal than tinting the entire 08 tail... But I still don't like em, looks like the avenger tails...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts