Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
I can not offer a difinitve answer st to whether there will be or not ( I take what a dealer says not much more seriously then my 2 year old niece's oppinion on physics ) however when I went in to the dealer here they looked into it made some calls and they claimed no. I am sure other members will have a better source of info then my dealer. I would love it if they did as I would go for it.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
I can not offer a difinitve answer st to whether there will be or not ( I take what a dealer says not much more seriously then my 2 year old niece's oppinion on physics ) however when I went in to the dealer here they looked into it made some calls and they claimed no. I am sure other members will have a better source of info then my dealer. I would love it if they did as I would go for it.
It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't (although I wish they would) I guess too many this year sat for too long and it's all about moving product. Of course, the upside is that only 3 years(2 1/2?) of Bees will make them that much rarer and in the future they will be worth more. (just hope it's not too long!)

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
They should do like Victory Motorcycle did and open online buying for a set period of time, (i.e., 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week) and only make the number committed to pre-approved buyers in that time period----whatever that number is it will show on the number plate. A win-win situation for all. The only one's sitting on lots will be the one's bought by dealerships, probably with their profit monies.

That is how you make a limited car. Tap the demand.....then supply. Not the other way around in this economy.

That being said, I don't want to see a Black Bee in 2010. :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
yep...here comes another 10 page thread on what the color will be....oh black would be awesome, a sublime bee would rock blah blah blah etc etc etc.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Pink :slap:

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Spoke with my dealer owner thursday, He ordered 12 chally's and 4 SRT's with that, but they don't have ordering info on the chargers complete yet????...WTF...Also, they are coming out with a Detonator yellow chally..uummmmmmm..I'm going to call today..

·
Registered
990 Posts
Yup, old news. Plum Crazy and Detonator Yellow Challengers are slated for this year.

If they do produce a 2010 SuperBee, unlikely it'll be black as they've only released the SuperBee in a color no other Charger of that year was wearing. Can't really see them changing that.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
OK, update, Just talked to Bob Kaplan, Owner of dominion dodge...He said that at this time, No Super Bee option available, But he's going to check with the dealer supplier at chrysler for me..

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Just found out the 2010 SRT both in charger and chally has 5yr...100000 mile powertrain warranty included........Thats a first!!!!!..yeah...

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've called Dodge several times, and they've stated that it is too early in the model year so they didn't have info whether there will be a Super Bee or not. They told me the limited models usually come out in the Spring. I don't know why it is so hard to get Charger info over Challenger info.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
I've called Dodge several times, and they've stated that it is too early in the model year so they didn't have info whether there will be a Super Bee or not. They told me the limited models usually come out in the Spring. I don't know why it is so hard to get Charger info over Challenger info.
I know, My dealer just called me back, and told me the same thing...Nothing at this time, but might come out later according to his supplier(chrysler).....DDAAAAHH;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Not sure how credible the dealer was, as he didn't verify it through any means.
But when I asked what color the 2010 srt8 bee's are going to be, he mentioned it will be either B5 blue or Hemi Orange again.
If it's B5 blue...sign me up!

Again, no idea how credible he is...was just a sales guy trying to make an srt8 sale.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I would sell an organ for some B5 Blue action - too bad that's the only way I'll be able to afford one :(

·
Registered
990 Posts
I would hope they wouldn't "re-use" a prior SuperBee color either. If they ever did, the only logical choice would be Detonator Yellow.

·
Registered
302 Posts
:cursin: <---- this would be me if they made B5 again. i would be sooooo F**KIN mad.....i kinda always wanted to see a stone white Bee tho.....

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
nothing on the official site for daytonas or bees i think they passed the torch to the chally and they are in the process of forgetting what made the charger what it is... it will become a wattered down version in 2011 when they make the big model change, mark my words...

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would hope they wouldn't "re-use" a prior SuperBee color either. If they ever did, the only logical choice would be Detonator Yellow.
I hope they never build Yellow Bee's again... I have mine!

Although if they put a 6.4L in a Detonator Yellow Challenger, I'm going to have a really hard time keeping my wallet in my pants. If she's hot enough, I'll just have to whip it out!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts