Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, now that we know there will be a 2010 model Charger SRT-8, when will we find out what the incentives will be? (if any)?

Right now there are pretty sweet deals on the 2009's, only problem is there are NONE LEFT!

Unfortunately since I will still have to sell my Caliber SRT4 before ordering the Charger, I couldn't take advantage of that offer in June where they will get you the 2010 with the 2009 incentives.

So... my questions are; When will we find out what incentives there will be? Will they even OFFER any discounts seeing as how it's a new model year?

Also, when do they usually update their website with all the new 2010 models? August? September?

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
We have at least one member who ordered an 09 and was told by the dealer no sale. There are none left coming form the factory to custom order. However we have a nice shiny 2010 for you.

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Incidentally the car was identical to a 2009. No changes.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sorry bro u sol. I went down this path there not going to offer u anything on the 2010 and good luck finding a 2009.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry bro u sol. I went down this path there not going to offer u anything on the 2010 and good luck finding a 2009.
So they pretty well wont offer any deals on 2010's under way later in the model year? Maybe in the dead of winter?

I found out there are 4 2009 SRT8's left in Eastern Canada (Ontario, Quebec, etc) and ALL of them are hemi-orange SuperBees.

I've e-mailed a dealership up in Ottawa that has one with the options I want... perhaps there's a little hope left after all. This car has been sitting on their lot since December 2008 so maybe they want to get rid of it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
So they pretty well wont offer any deals on 2010's under way later in the model year? Maybe in the dead of winter?

I found out there are 4 2009 SRT8's left in Eastern Canada (Ontario, Quebec, etc) and ALL of them are hemi-orange SuperBees.

I've e-mailed a dealership up in Ottawa that has one with the options I want... perhaps there's a little hope left after all. This car has been sitting on their lot since December 2008 so maybe they want to get rid of it.

Pretty sure that dealership you emailed is the same one I bought my 08 R/T from. I too have been searching around for a good deal on upgrading to the SRT8 Superbee...now im tempted to email the salesman that got me this 08 RT and see what he can/would offer for that 09 SRT8 Bee. Their website still lists the $12,500 off for that Bee, making it around $44k on their website...Which is crazy to begin with ($55k for an 09 Bee from them, yet building one from the dodge.ca website it comes in at 47k before incentives kick in) .......Wonder how desperate they are to get rid of it :D Think they'd be willing to drop it down to below $47K before that incentive? That's about the only way I'd buy it.

·
Registered
183 Posts

I dont even know why they have it on there web page honestly. All you going to find are 55k ones's so even with discounts its too much imo. You can call and try its worth a shot. All the charger bee's and the challenger SRT's are just sitting collecting dust dealers are too dam greedy. Im buying a used one if i decide to buy. With the camaro not out and the 2010 mustang u would think they would be more flexible.

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
quite a few srt's in montreal. search at dodge.ca. im about to grab an 09 white daytona heavily discounted to replace my 07 inferno se plus

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
I know of a brand new '07 SRT8 in Plum Crazy still sitting at a local dealer too. I bet you could get it for $30K.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Just went through a similar decision and was able to find about an hour from me a 2009 black (U.S.) with the options I wanted at 20% off sticker. There were only 5 left in the country like it, the rest 1500 miles away or more. I'd imagine dealers will be EXTRA careful about how they stock themselves for 2010, and therefore the likelihood of BIG incentives on 2010 may be different. Grab one while you can b/c who knows what Fix It Again Tony means for 2011 & beyond...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just went through a similar decision and was able to find about an hour from me a 2009 black (U.S.) with the options I wanted at 20% off sticker. There were only 5 left in the country like it, the rest 1500 miles away or more. I'd imagine dealers will be EXTRA careful about how they stock themselves for 2010, and therefore the likelihood of BIG incentives on 2010 may be different. Grab one while you can b/c who knows what Fix It Again Tony means for 2011 & beyond...
That's a serious collection of cars you got! How do you like the DB9? What options did you SRT come with?

·
Registered
270 Posts
That's a serious collection of cars you got! How do you like the DB9? What options did you SRT come with?
Thanks! I like many cars but am mostly addicted to HP plus torque. The DB9 is a beast in this area and even though it "only" displaces 5.9 litres there must be something about the V12 that helps a lot. I wanted/got HID's, sunroof, Groups II & III and the supplemental bags. A nice GM in CA helped me by doing his dealer locate and then e-mailing me the list (I'm in NY). The car I got was in Jersey with the next 2 closest being FL & LA!

·
Registered
325 Posts
My local dealer has a 09 hemi Orange Superbee and a 09 Stone White Daytona and that's it except for a couple of 6 cyl models in the way of new Chargers...

Both of these cars came from other dealerships that got closed down too.

·
Banned
370 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
i want that so badly right now

·
Banned
370 Posts
it's used of course but it's so sweet. I know some women like that too.:D