Charger Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 2010 Charger SXT with the factory radio (Media center 130 CD/MP3) and I am looking to get a Pioneer AVIC-X940bt installed. I heard from a friend that I will need the double din bezel but I can only find bezels for 06-07 Chargers which do not fit my car. I noticed the factory radio (Media Center 130) in the 09-10 Chargers are:beerchug: bigger than the older models, with that being said can a double-din nav unit fit into the stock bezel after the factory radio is taken out? If not can anyone guide me to where I can find a nag bezel to fit my '10 Charger?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is what my radio/dash looks like Chargerdash.jpg

·
Registered
306 Posts
2010 radio bezels are all the same, your stock one will fit a double din pioneer radio.

you will need to cut a little bit of the black sub dash plastic structure to get the radio to fit into the dash(can be accomplished with a dremel or a sawzall, just go slow and only trim the minimum) but then with the mounting kit, it will slide in and mount to the factory holes and the bezel goes right on. You may need to bend the little holding tabs a bit so the bezel stays on, just be careful not to break it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts