Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well according to the new 2010 catalog at my Dodge Dealer in Calgary, there is no SRT8 Charger listed anymore, just the base models, clearly listed are the engines available for 2010 and there is no 6.1 anymore. Also no SRT8 for the Chrysler 300, the Jeep is still listed so it looks as for 2010 the only SRT8's are the Jeep and the Challenger!

Comments guys.

Reg in Calgary

I guess this puts the value of our SRT8's up a tad but its still sad to see it go the way of economy and todays situation!
:confused:

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
not so... there are already members here with some 2010 srt's:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
They better make sure their cars didn't vanish into thin air.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Pats right....there are a few guys with the 10`s already. I personally hope that is the last year so these baby`s will start going up in value. God knows i need it!

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
What do I care about the value of my car if I plan to never get rid of it ? :grin:

Oh, and yeah, there have been a few members with 2010 SRT8's already ...

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Valid point Gabe as i don`t plan on getting rid of mine eithier, but it would be nice if they started gaining instead of tanking!

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats great, but in Canada there is no listing in the Canadian Catalog at my dealer, thats the 1/2 inch thick one, we were there last night, my Nephew ordered a 2010 SRT8 Challenger. Maybe an oversight in the catalog?

Reg

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
Thats great, but in Canada there is no listing in the Canadian Catalog at my dealer, thats the 1/2 inch thick one, we were there last night, my Nephew ordered a 2010 SRT8 Challenger. Maybe an oversight in the catalog?

Reg
Zippy lives in Ontario...i think, and he just received his about a weel ago.

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts

Reg
I believe that was for the fleet cars... there was a huge thread on this about 2 months ago :beerchug:

here's the thread...http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111537

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
That's a bunch of karp there are 2010 SRT's in Canada trust me..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Print this out and bring it to your dealership :)

I have been driving a 2010 SRT8 Charger for almost a month now!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts