1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Notice how the Super Bee option is not there.....the wait still continues!

- Mark

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dont understand why its so expensive, but thats right.

·
Registered
133 Posts
No Bee option...maybe they are going without :(

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
or maybe they havent decided?

·
Premium Member
11,698 Posts
I dont understand why its so expensive, but thats right.
Federal Safety Standards require active load leveling on HID lamps. That adds a significant portion of the costs... and quite frankly, many people are willing to pay the difference.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Standard engine oil cooling on the R/T package......Thats new..

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
No Daytona option either.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Looks like all the Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep websites got 2010 model additions. Interesting that there is a Caliber SRT4, I thought I heard rumors it may go away. Oh, and no, while the Plum Crazy and Detonator Yellow are listed in the text for the 2010 Challenger, they do not yet show up in the "Build My Own" sections.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I must be doing something wrong.
I still can't get the build your own section to come up. Even the 2010 screen is not working, and you don't get any selections.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I built a SRT and the picture showed the ugly small antenna on the roof. I wonder if they brought that back?

·
Registered
211 Posts
They are just reusing the small pictures from the 08 year model. They were used for 09 as well. Just lazy I guess.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
There is a "Super Track Pack" option on the 2010 RT R&T, which gives you the 3.06 axle ratio that '09 Daytona's had last year, along with a few other goodies (Heavy duty brakes, performance suspension, load leveling and height control)

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
There is a "Super Track Pack" option on the 2010 RT R&T, which gives you the 3.06 axle ratio that '09 Daytona's had last year, along with a few other goodies (Heavy duty brakes, performance suspension, load leveling and height control)
now that is cool... :cowsmile:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Still looks nice.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts