Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any way i could get a hold of rims like those other than custom making them?

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
they look like the B5 Bee rims to me

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
were too good!!

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
wow, that challenger looks badass:rocker: I may have to get one:ninja:

·
Registered
928 Posts
The rims are different then on the bee's. I unfortunately don't know if anyone makes them yet however. We're gonna have to keep waiting.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
That sure looks like the Viper powered Challenger that the SRT guys brought down to LX Nationals. If it is, I'll keep an eye out for it at the Dodge Exhibit at this Saturday's Woodward Dream Cruise and see if I can snap better photos and recon some info.

·
Registered
367 Posts
thats definatly not the 2010 chally. thats a custom built one its an srt 10 challenger. they spokesperson at dodge was obsessing over that pic when i went in to see if i could order a 2010 chally.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
thats definatly not the 2010 chally. thats a custom built one its an srt 10 challenger. they spokesperson at dodge was obsessing over that pic when i went in to see if i could order a 2010 chally.
Yea, we know...thats why its a 2010 CONCEPT challenger.....:bigthumb:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yea, we know...thats why its a 2010 CONCEPT challenger.....:bigthumb:
aha maybe you didnt read it right. thats on 09 chally with an srt10 motor. not a 2010 chally.

·
Registered
9,859 Posts
aha maybe you didnt read it right. thats on 09 chally with an srt10 motor. not a 2010 chally.
Ok, yes its a 09 BODY....but its a concept for 2010, Its the same body....you really dont think they make a NEW body EVERY year......right?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thats deff. the 2010 concept from dodge themselvesm too bad i cant find thos rims :( im thinking about goin with 20" viper rims with chrome faces and blacked out windows, like my rims, exepct viper style and bigger

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
If it's a concept then you may see those rims or something close in the future. Maybe next year they'll be on a Chally or Charger trim level.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
them rims is mighty nice and PS they aint bee rims lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
burnin rubber alll day long in that b, one of the good things of workin at lexus is all of the rx350's have the same tire size as my car so i get free tires :rocker:

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Pics of the 2010 Challenger Concept Wheels w/ Viper V-10 engine

That sure looks like the Viper powered Challenger that the SRT guys brought down to LX Nationals. If it is, I'll keep an eye out for it at the Dodge Exhibit at this Saturday's Woodward Dream Cruise and see if I can snap better photos and recon some info.
Merry Xmas!

·
Registered
643 Posts
I think I remember reading about that car in AutoWeek and they said that those wheels were custom one-offs from Alcoa with special staggered fitment specifically for that car. In other words, not available to the public.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts