Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New poster, here. I just bought a used Charger from a local dealer. It's definitely a 2009, and it's definitely a 3.5L V6. That's where things get interesting. I don't have fog lights, or any of the other packages, but I'm 99.99% sure I have a 2009 Charger AWD w/ 3.5L V6. But according to every website I look at, the only thing that matches those specs is the SXT. As I said, I don't have any of the other SXT stuff (No chrome grill, no fog lights, no leather seats, nothing). When I turn the car on, it says "4drive" in the dashboard (It's snowy and cold here in Minnesota), and once or twice has flashed 2drive. That means it has to be AWD, correct?

TL;DR I have a 2009 Charger SE AWD w/ a 3.5L V6 but that doesn't exist, does it? Or do I have a no-packages version of an SXT?

I might have an SXT, I just have no idea. I haven't had time to get it into a mechanic to get a full check up, so I plan on asking him as well.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome!! The easiest (and most accurate) way to find out what you have is to private message your VIN to a member here named DodgeCares. He works for Dodge and can send you a build sheet so you can see what's going on.

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
What you have is a Fleet SE AWD. It is the base SE with AWD plus a few other small features.

It wasn't sold as a standard retail production model so that's why you can't find the typical references for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts