Charger Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so I went out and took a photo of all the screens on the hidden menu in my 09 R/T. Below are all the pictures. Please feel free to discuss and help me figure out what each of them do. I think one of them has to do with the headlights, but I am not completely sure.

If you want additional photos of other menus, more details or want me to test something let me know. I would just like to know what each menu option is for and what the benefits or having them are.

The photos appear in the order you scroll through the menu

I am not sure if the pn is significant so I removed it

You can press the right arrow and change the TempAVG not sure of purpose

I believe has to do with the Auto Headlight Sensor, but I am sure at this time of how the changes impact anything. One would assume changing the number changes when the Auto Headlights come on/go off

Pressing the right arrow does nothing, however..

.. Pressing the Music note displays this:

Pressing the right arrow changed this from all 18s to 0s. Tried several differen't "alarms", but nothing changed on the chime list.

My first attempt at 0-60

·
Registered
686 Posts
all LX/LC cars with steering wheel controls have this available to view . lots of great info for us

·
Registered
14,728 Posts
its not hidden, i see it right there in the pictures

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
3,933 Posts
The Chime Stack screen looks new (but useless for most purposes). Also, no idea what's up on your temp screen. Otherwise these look all the same as my 2008 with 6.11 of the CCN software.

By the way, the part number is just that; the part number that reflects your CCN software version. It's not a unique identifier or serial number.

Now we need the folks with the 2008 cars that can't get the ECO display to compare their software versions.

Thanks for posting this!

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts
Thanks, that answers a lot of questions. I had tried to find a list like that on the charger forums, but didn't see one so I figured I would start one.

You made me el oh el
no problem:beerchug:

·
Registered
484 Posts
My '09 (build date of 11/08) shows the rectangular box (empty), but does not display anything while in park or driving. I also do not have any left arrow options in this screen.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
My '09 (build date of 11/08) shows the rectangular box (empty), but does not display anything while in park or driving. I also do not have any left arrow options in this screen.
Neither do I.

·
Registered
441 Posts
i have a quick question. how did u set ur mds to be active manually? i havent had a chance to do it yet. ill wait til im at work tomorrow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts