Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, its been a long time coming. i've been trying to avoid it but this is thing is draining me. For those of you who don't know the story i was laid off about a week after buying the whipple, Andy and Jeremy at Power ported were kind enough to offer me a job, but i had already a dug a hole and this is about my only way out. Anyway enough with the sob story and on to the awesome car!

this car is fully loaded r/t, Ston white 28j package, electronic convenience group, sound group II, gray seat inserts, sunroof, HID head lights, GPS, and 20" wheel options. MSRP $37,945

im asking $37,000 obo will also entertain some trades + cash

curently has 13,500 miles.

Added mods:

Whipple 2.4l kit with custom intake

65# injector and MSD BAP

Snow performance meth injection

PI 3000 stall converter

Doug thorley headers

MBRP 6.1 exhaust

Nitto 275/45/20 555r on the rear with 3k miles on them

everything runs good, and the car has a great tune i'd be happy to get it revised for you for different elevations, it was tuned at around 700' elevation for those wondering.

the exhaust has about 5-6k miles on it and everything else has about 3k miles. last time on the dyno with the car we made 533/572 on pump gas, and 545/591 on 110 oct. both tunes are very very safe, 11.0 a/f and no hint of any knock retard with stock setting (1.8ohms i think) everything runs great and i'd love to keep the car and keep building it but funds are just not there right.

best times in 3000+DA and brand new DR's

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Sorry to hear about the rough times but that is an awesome deal. Good luck man.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will also consider trades with a black charger, r/t or srt...

im going tuesday to look at an r/t for 15k for a reference. my only preference is black and v8 and high mileage. modded or stock, i dont care. just perferably the least amount of options.

you have until tuesday pretty much for the trades, i'll more than likely pick up the local car while its still for sale.

i'll also consider trades for performance parts... things im looking for are headers, 6.1 block, blowers, turbos.

so basicly if you have any of that stuff i'll buy it from you for what my cost would be on that part. :beerchug:

·
Registered
517 Posts
i will also consider trades with a black charger, r/t or srt...

im going tuesday to look at an r/t for 15k for a reference. my only preference is black and v8 and high mileage. modded or stock, i dont care. just perferably the least amount of options.

you have until tuesday pretty much for the trades, i'll more than likely pick up the local car while its still for sale.

i'll also consider trades for performance parts... things im looking for are headers, 6.1 block, blowers, turbos.

so basicly if you have any of that stuff i'll buy it from you for what my cost would be on that part. :beerchug:
How about a black 2006 Charger RT with just over 30,000 miles? no nav, no sunroof. mopar headers, slp LM1 exhaust, afe II intake, fiberglass SRT style hood and wing. Located in Naugatuck CT. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts