1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,630 Posts
freakin sweet!

·
Registered
731 Posts
I know the internet does not do colors justice, but that Bee looks Aqua color to me. Wait....it could be my little color blindness I have too. At any rate I had a Sunbird that color back in the early 90's.

I am surprised they went with the black decal on that color. White would have stuck out better. just my opinion though. ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
The antenna for the Sirius radio looks like it may cause trouble for car covers.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i really like how the rocker panel on the daytona is black. do any other models have that? could we order it that way? but then again it might not look good in person its kinda hard to tell from that pic.

·
Registered
166 Posts
2008 chargers

My take is..I think the yellow Bee is better and the new Hemi Orange Daytona is the best yet. Also, I am having a hard time with that antenna :(

·
Registered
226 Posts
I like all three colors especially the first one.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I like the Bee colour.
I do NOT like the first colour.

Then again, one would have to see it in person.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
WHAT-IDIOT in chrysler approved that antenia??? it looks like a RC model car now. for sure that will be the first thing that gets broken off in a car wash and it gives the birds a place to perch when they crap on your fresh wax job

·
Registered
731 Posts
I don't think this wheel will look good on the charger, maybe I need to see it on there...also, I don't like the blue super bee wheels black inside the spokes...think it looks better all polished like on the yellow super bee.
Good point about the Bee wheels I did not even notice that. I agree, the all polished wheel makes the car "pop" a lot more. With the darker color of the car and the blacked out inner wheels, I think it will take a little "pop" factor away from the Bee. Perhaps that's what they were trying to do????:confused:

·
Registered
149 Posts
WHAT-IDIOT in chrysler approved that antenia??? it looks like a RC model car now. for sure that will be the first thing that gets broken off in a car wash and it gives the birds a place to perch when they crap on your fresh wax job
The green/blue whatever color that is with the antena, reminds me of "kazoo" from the Flinstones.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Inside??

I heard the dash and instrument cluster has changed. Anyone know anything??
The BEST change (IMHO) in the Dodge line is to the Magnum! Especially the SRT Magnum.............
New Grille/Frontend and they get our scoop!

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
You would not believe the amount of cars we get daily that have our current back window mounted antennas that won't receive signal because of tints. This is the reason they used this antenna in a lot of the 07 vehicles, and now in the charger. It'll take some getting used to, but at least this eliminates half of the damn signal problem cars.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.