Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Most likely 1000 of them, same as in 07. You could find new 07 Bee's until a month ago, so you will have no problem getting an 08. You are better off getting a regular SRT and then using the extra $1800 for bolt on's and a Predator.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Most likely 1000 of them, same as in 07. You could find new 07 Bee's until a month ago, so you will have no problem getting an 08. You are better off getting a regular SRT and then using the extra $1800 for bolt on's and a Predator.
If its only $1,800 (Which I really doubt) I wouldn't mind spending the extra cash to have a limited version of the SRT8 but then again I don't know if I could really enjoy the color, I mean it's different of course its not for everyone but then again its not that bad of a color:awkward: .

·
Registered
28 Posts
800 Bees for 2008. List price is $1900.00. When I saw the B5 Surf Blue Bee, I knew I had to have one. Ordered 10-1-2007.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Yep I saw 800 also. I bought my Bee for the unique color and to have something you dont see everyday. I have yet to see another one on the road.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Yep I saw 800 also. I bought my Bee for the unique color and to have something you dont see everyday. I have yet to see another one on the road.
Don't forget the wheels are highly polished alum, probably worth the upgrade right there.... in addition to the single color interior with carbon fibre.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Not bad...........I still like my Yellow Bee.
Same here. If I wasn't driving the Bee, I may have bought a C5 Z06, yellow of course. :yes:

·
Registered
676 Posts
I like some of the computer upgrades that come on the '08 (1/4 mile timer, etc.) but that's about it. I wouldn't trade my '07 Bee for it though.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Damn bigass greenhouse of a back window on that C6Z,. Hate it hate it hate it.
Sorry, that thing just makes me sick.........

Carry on. lol

gary

Like this one:

No it`s not mine it was at the car show

And here is a 2007 Red Z06

sCOTT

·
Registered
334 Posts
Just out of curiousity, how many "regular" Charger SRT-8's do they make each year?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I prefer a yellow Bee over a Blue Bee. But why change the limited number run. Yellow is a 1000 and Blue is supposedly 800. :confused:

Maybe they feel the Blue won't be as big a seller as the yellow was. Therefore less being made.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I prefer yellow myself. I cant wait for the LimeGreen Bee. Hopefully one day.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I prefer a yellow Bee over a Blue Bee. But why change the limited number run. Yellow is a 1000 and Blue is supposedly 800. :confused:

Maybe they feel the Blue won't be as big a seller as the yellow was. Therefore less being made.
It took a while for the 07 Bee's to catch on. Heck, I didn't even know they were out there till I did my own research. Dodge dealers I went to did not even have SRT8's let a lone a Bee.......

I am very happy to have yellow and the first ones produced since 1971 or 1972. Perhaps Dodge believes that most people who want a Bee probably got them in 07 being the first year back and wanted to grab them up?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I dont think color had anything to do with the reduced #'s, if you noticed there were a few yellow Bee's still for sale not to long ago going for below sticker. I think they just reduced the #'s to make more of a demand for the car. Look at the plum's when they first came out some dealer wanted over sticker price, now they are trying to get 3-4K below.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts