Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in PA, we don't need a front plate, so I was looking to get something up front. I saw this one on E-Bay, however they didn't come in blue to match my 2008 Super Bee. If I can't find one, then just a cool Hemi one will do; any suggestions, or if anyone has one laying around they are not using, let me know and maybe we can work something out...........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...TruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessoriesQQsalenotsupported

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
You might want ask the ebay seller if they have access to a version of the plate for other Superbees beside yellow.

The other question, i have something new in packaging i was saving. It's not as nice as the ebay link, but allows you to customize what it says. Picked it up for twenty and would let it go for the same if you're interested.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might want ask the ebay seller if they have access to a version of the plate for other Superbees beside yellow.

The other question, i have something new in packaging i was saving. It's not as nice as the ebay link, but allows you to customize what it says. Picked it up for twenty and would let it go for the same if you're interested.
Hendge: I e-mailed the seller, and they said it only comes in the yellow; thanks for the offer, however I just may wind up going with a basic Hemi plate up front.........

·
Premium Member
17,450 Posts
Here in PA, we don't need a front plate, so I was looking to get something up front. I saw this one on E-Bay, however they didn't come in blue to match my 2008 Super Bee. If I can't find one, then just a cool Hemi one will do; any suggestions, or if anyone has one laying around they are not using, let me know and maybe we can work something out...........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...TruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessoriesQQsalenotsupported
Why not get a plain flat plate from the local autoparts store (doesn't matter what's on it), paint it B5 blue and put a reproduction Super Bee decal on it like this one. Add stripes if you want.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts