Charger Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a longshot here, however has anyone come across any scale models (Maisto, etc.), posters, key chains, etc of the 2008 Super Bee. I'm guessing there may be interest in the 2007's & 2009's as well, however in the month or so I've had mine, I haven't come across any on E-Bay or wherever........

Regards, Chris.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
Probably a longshot here, however has anyone come across any scale models (Maisto, etc.), posters, key chains, etc of the 2008 Super Bee. I'm guessing there may be interest in the 2007's & 2009's as well, however in the month or so I've had mine, I haven't come across any on E-Bay or wherever........

Regards, Chris.
The 07 Bees came with a Model of it, complete with numbered plaque. I really have not seen much in the way of B5 super bee collectible stuff, but I will keep an eye out.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I have a Blue RC (radio controlled) charger. It's an SRT8 version, not a BEE.
*i realize that does not directly answer your question, but it's still a pretty darn cool accessory!

on a side note, I would like to see some special Superbee Floormats!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The 07 Bees came with a Model of it, complete with numbered plaque. I really have not seen much in the way of B5 super bee collectible stuff, but I will keep an eye out.
Thanks; I didn't really expect much to be out there anyway with such a limited production car.........

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a Blue RC (radio controlled) charger. It's an SRT8 version, not a BEE.
*i realize that does not directly answer your question, but it's still a pretty darn cool accessory!

on a side note, I would like to see some special Superbee Floormats!
Thanks anyway; I'll post here again if I come across anything in the future.........

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I think its a bummer. For the extra price i think they should have included more - Like mats and special valve stems...

that's probably because in the back of my mind i remembered the special stuff the '07 bee owners received (which Bigandy pointed out). All in all my fault for not researching it more.

Maybe i will make some decals for the RC and have a one of a kind! Or maybe more stuff will come to the market...i do recall they have the mats somewhere already.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I saw somewhere on the forum a link to a model kit for the 07's, if you could get a can of b5 touch up paint you could make it an 08. I just can't remember where I saw it. I'll try and find it.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Greenlight Collectibles made a limited run of 1/64 scale blue Bees for their club members. Haven't seen one on Ebay in a while.

That's the only blue bee merchandise I know of so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts