Charger Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i am like soooo close to pulling the trigger on a 2007 super bee right now but i heard the 08's have HID's and also a really cool blue color on the inside. i was wondering if anybody could post pics of the 08 inside and outside? if possible and also other information about the 2008's in general. my dealer wants me to order one, called me today thats why i am posting. any information would help.

nick :lol:

·
Registered
158 Posts
From dodge.com

·
Registered
498 Posts
Pull the trigger on the '08...I don't know about blue on the inside though.

·
Registered
585 Posts
My local Dodge dealer just informed me that they will be getting a Blue Bee fairly soon... so when I get some pictures I'll be sure to post 'em.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The Daytonas have color keyed inserts in the seats, but I don't think the Super Bee does.

Hemi Orange Daytona Seats:

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
If I was to get that blue Bee - my wife would never see me in the house.

Scott

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
If I was to get that blue Bee - my wife would never see me in the house.

Scott
X2, I want that car, it is a blue thing. I thought it was supposed to be petty blue, either way I want it!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Totally wait on the 2008's..........The Yellow SuperBee is so 2007.

- Mark

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha. soo 2007 huh? i just want to see the color in person im sure its SICKKKK but i also want to see the interior if it keeps witht he 07's all black w/ yellow stitchin kinda theme but blue instead of yellow. i wouldnt want the gray with red and tan or whatever...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I love it. If I didn't already have Bee, I'd be all over it.:smoke:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I debated on waiting for an 08. I just liked the Yellow too much. Maybe we'll pursue getting a matching blue Bee :ninja:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts