Charger Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me when the 2008 Super bee b5 blue / surf blue / petty blue goes into production / on sale ?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I want to say early November, as production supposed to start around Oct 5th, according to the last response I got from my dealership, I just got my VIN earlier today for my preorder. Don't take that this will stay this way, I can only hope it won't change, though HID's seem to be not available till November though :/

·
Registered
37 Posts
I can only preorder it, as I'm downrange and can only get the deal I'm getting for it by being over here, as soon as I get back I forfeit being able to go through who I'm going through. Also I can get it ordered as I want it, what options/color etc. Its taking a risk, but from people having the 06/07 and enjoying it with good reviews, I'm willing to take that risk, as the 08 so far hasn't had to many major changes, other than some cosmetic from what I know now.

·
Premium Member
7,632 Posts
It's been a while since anyone posted a link to this website but they seem to have fairly accurate information about production holds.
http://www.arifleet.com/production.html

If Petty Blue is the same as "Clearwater Blue" (code PBG) it has a first run date of 10/8/07. The first SRTs should be rolling down the line 10/3/07.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet thanks so much. Not sure if the paint is the same but I've heard so many different names for their new blue paint color. But it sound to me like it is the same.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If I didnt love my purple car so much I d get that one, excellent choice!.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Sweet thanks so much. Not sure if the paint is the same but I've heard so many different names for their new blue paint color. But it sound to me like it is the same.
Surf Blue Pearl Coat (PQD) is the color for the Super Bee, it is not the same as Clearwater Blue (PPG).

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's been a while since anyone posted a link to this website but they seem to have fairly accurate information about production holds.
http://www.arifleet.com/production.html

If Petty Blue is the same as "Clearwater Blue" (code PBG) it has a first run date of 10/8/07. The first SRTs should be rolling down the line 10/3/07.
Thanks for the link. Good stuff!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts