Charger Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
HUH there making the midnight blue again?
they made emm for only one year or could it be they figured it out they are the fastest color:smoke:

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
HUH there making the midnight blue again?
they made emm for only one year or could it be they figured it out they are the fastest color:smoke:
I agree.... are you sure its not like steel or marine blue? WTH?

·
Registered
391 Posts
congrats my man

·
Registered
862 Posts
What's the process for ordering from the factory? I am assuming the dealer requires a deposit. Also, when ordering from the factory, do you expect to pay sticker or are the dealers willing to "deal" before the car is ordered?

Congrats and thanks for info.
It's ordered and coming soon. I give ya'll the low down when it arrives.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
What's the process for ordering from the factory? I am assuming the dealer requires a deposit. Also, when ordering from the factory, do you expect to pay sticker or are the dealers willing to "deal" before the car is ordered?

Congrats and thanks for info.
You still haggle the price of the car the same way as if the car was sitting on the lot, only when it comes time to do paperwork, you leave them a deposit and sign minimal papers, the deal gets finalized when you pick up the car.

You still get whatever rebates are offered at the time

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm ordering it through our fleet group, Donlen. RT R/T, Uconnect, AJY which contains the lighted cupholders EVIC Sound Group 2 w/368 W amp, remote start, AM/FM 6CD/DVD/MP3 (I don't know if you can watch DVD's or just play DVD audio disks) Invoice came to $34,501 with MSRP at $37,295.

Not sure what we actually will pay...Either way I'm getting a new HEMI RT R/T!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
great color choice. i love my steel blue r/t.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome from Nor Cal's Central Valley, and congrats on the ride. Post some pics once it comes in.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congratulations my friend, let us know when it comes in. Just don't make the same mistake I did when I left the dealer. Saw I was low on gas and stopped to fill up. Pulled next to the pump, got out and realized I didn't know how to open the fueldoor. Thought it was locked and looked all over for the switch. Now I had to go to the manual to see you push in the left side and the door swings open. Felt pretty foolish! Well, at leat I still drove away in a CHARGER!!! Best of luck.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
and Congrats from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks to all the well wishers. My fleet Dodge Ram 1500 just had trainy problems and the company doesn't want to sink the money to fix it so....Today I rented a car from Dollar and guess what it is? A 3.5 charger. I have to admit that it's a nice way to pass the time for three more weeks until the new hemi arrives. The rental is quite fun to drive. I'm suprised at how well it runs for a 6. This car seems fun enough to drive, but I'm sure it doesn't compare to what I'm in for...

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Welcome from the Motor City!. Let the countdown begin.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I ordered a steel blue AWD also on 8/4 still no production date waiting on the MYGIG I hear the holds were lifted but nothing yet also have a 4 door wrangler on order(6/16) waiting for same thing

1 - 20 of 23 Posts