Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Daytona color for 2008. Very cool looking seats.

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
What is up with that hideous antenna on top? The color looks great, but that antenna has got to go.

·
Registered
13,502 Posts
Nice to see the new color ...

As far as the hideous new antenna, that's the new style for 2008 ... get used to it.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Nice to see the new color ...

As far as the hideous new antenna, that's the new style for 2008 ... get used to it.
Glad I got mine in '06 then. That antenna is not a deal breaker, but it's close.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
i'm sure there will be somebody selling the old style antenna for all these 08 charger owners so i dont think thats a big deal.

i'd love to see this car next to a gomango so i could see how much different or alike the colors are. its kinda hard to tell

·
Registered
498 Posts
i'm sure there will be somebody selling the old style antenna for all these 08 charger owners so i dont think thats a big deal.

i'd love to see this car next to a gomango so i could see how much different or alike the colors are. its kinda hard to tell
Hopefully it'll be more "General Lee" hemi orange than GMG orange so as to distinguish the two. Anybody here up for Panther Pink?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Is that the nav antenna or radio antenna?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Is that the nav antenna or radio antenna?
Looks to be the nav antenna...its in the same place as ours is now. As someone else said, the aftermarket will probbly come out with a replacement.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Looks like a remote control toy car with that antenna. Too bad they left the moldings on. Interesting seats nice but mine are fine.
Love my car more every year - I expected to have new model year envy, hasn't happened yet.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Looks like a remote control toy car with that antenna. Too bad they left the moldings on. Interesting seats nice but mine are fine.
Love my car more every year - I expected to have new model year envy, hasn't happened yet.
Does the inset of the seats look orange? Seats look very similar to ours with the exception of that.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hopefully it'll be more "General Lee" hemi orange than GMG orange so as to distinguish the two. Anybody here up for Panther Pink?
i hope the hemi orange will look something like this:

as for panther pink:

it's not bad either!

i can't say that it doesn't bother me that they are coming out with another version of the orange daytona though. makes the GMG's seem a little less special. :(

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
i can't say that it doesn't bother me that they are coming out with another version of the orange daytona though. makes the GMG's seem a little less special. :(
How about them making TorRed a standard color? :(

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Looks to be the nav antenna...its in the same place as ours is now. As someone else said, the aftermarket will probbly come out with a replacement.
The nav antenna is located inside the cabin, under the dash. Roof mounted is Sirius.

·
Registered
498 Posts

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
That antenna is your radio antenna. It is also your Sirus antenna all in one, Just like the Avengers. :confused:

·
Registered
287 Posts
The Hemi Orange, in my opinion, looks better than the GMG. The Daytona logos blend in too much on the GMG and aren't very noticable. I'd pick the HO over a GMG, but that's just me.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I buy an Orange one, looks very cool. I like the Panther -pink also, but it could be mistaken for a Mary-K car.

·
Registered
498 Posts
i

as for panther pink:

it's not bad either!

I buy an Orange one, looks very cool. I like the Panther -pink also, but it could be mistaken for a Mary-K car.
Never in a million years! Mary Kay cars are like a light/powdery pink, THAT monster in the pic is downright sweet! Is that pic photochopped or did someone paint theirs PP?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Never in a million years! Mary Kay cars are like a light/powdery pink, THAT monster in the pic is downright sweet! Is that pic photochopped or did someone paint theirs PP?
I said could be. Lots of DA's out there that don't know the dif.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts