1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Daumn - they still haven`t learned about the cruise control stalk. Knee banger there for sure. The center stalk looks kinda 300ish.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
dont look all tht hot and tht antenaa on top is UGLY

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
the antenna sucks, and the interior looks like the one in the avenger.... I guess they made it like that to fir the mygig stereo...
not impressed really... I like our keyfob best!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
how come nobody is seeing this thread! this is an actual 08! :D

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
is it me or the steering wheel looks grainy?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I like the key fob!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Daumn - they still haven`t learned about the cruise control stalk. Knee banger there for sure. The center stalk looks kinda 300ish.
Not sure how you could hit your knee on that. I have had one before in a similar position without any problems. But if you drive that far up on the steering wheel, the seats do have a button to push to make them go backwards. :lol:
It seems that they got rid of the two tone interior which could be a plus. Still, I like my current car but I probably will not be buying another Charger afterwards though.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Hmmm, U-connect controls as part of the head unit? (is that where they're currently located if you don't have the Navigation?) I wonder if the microphone has been moved to a better position than being in the rear-view mirror?

I actually like the new cruise control location because I'm better with my right hand than with my left and I doubt my knees would reach that high anyway. Don't care at all for the "key" fob and I definitely don't like the antenna.

There, my $0.02.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Do you see what I see, Why is the speedo in KM/H? The MPH are so small! Maybe it goes to 220km/h to make it feel like your really going fast?

·
Registered
628 Posts
I would take a damned chainsaw to that antenna.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha pics are from a canadian dealership ay

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
:no: :no: That antenna looks UGLY!!!!! WTF!!! :sick:
Good thing I got an 06. :yes:

·
Registered
772 Posts
The guages alone make me glad that I have a 2007. Personaly I love the original style cruz control location works awesome 4 me. I also still wish we had a 3 spoke steering wheel.

·
Registered
964 Posts
yea im glad i have the old style better.. i dont really dig the new 08s interior.. especially that BIG antenna....

·
Registered
498 Posts
All in all I like our interiors better, and that antenna thing jutting out of the roof is horrid.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Glad to see they changed the cruise control.

the current completely blocks the all MIL indicators in that gague (at least for me).
i wanna take some bolt cutters an cut the thing right off!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Is the antenna on top something to tie your knickers to?

1 - 20 of 116 Posts