Charger Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somewhere on here I heard that there was gonna be a 1/4 mile timer in addition to the 0-60 timer in the EVIC for 2008...So does anyone have a 2008 that can confirm or deny this rumor?

·
Registered
378 Posts
This is correct and has been widely reported in this forum.

·
Registered
327 Posts
0-60, 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, G-force recordings in all 4 directions, braking distance....and I think a couple other things.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
just fyi the caliber srt-4 has it already i looked at one recently and it has one that calculates everything :)

btw i dont like those suv's haha

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since I posted this originally, I've gone to a dealership and checked out a 2008 R/T and it didn't have anything new...no 1/4 mile or 1/8, let alone gforce...but I will say your post gave me a chuckle!

·
Registered
327 Posts
Since I posted this originally, I've gone to a dealership and checked out a 2008 R/T and it didn't have anything new...no 1/4 mile or 1/8, let alone gforce...but I will say your post gave me a chuckle!

I'm glad it made you laugh, but mine does have that stuff. It's an SRT, maybe that's why. (and I didn't realize I was responding to an old post that was brought back up.)
It does record G-forces. I've buried the display at .99 G's accelerating and braking....in the .8's side to side but haven't really rolled the car into a hard turn yet. The 0-60 timer is the only one I've used but I remember seeing a braking distance counter in addition to the 1/8 and 1/4 counters too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts