Charger Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the latest SRT Edge the 2008 SRT's will have "Carbon Fiber Leather Trim Door Handles". Do you have any details, pricing, pictures, etc?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I saw that too, but haven't seen this in person yet. Should have our first 2008 SRT8 in a couple weeks........as soon as it gets here, I will get a pic for you.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
80 Posts
We have VIN numbers for 2008 SRT8's so I will ask Chris to run them Monday and see if we can find part numbers for these interior pieces.

The actual 2008 parts book has not been issued yet, which complicates things somewhat.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Whats going on with the door handles?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Richard is checking on this now, and we should have an answer shortly! Having seen these in person now I can say they do look nice.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ok Richard did look these up, they are in the system, but the price has not been set yet. He submitted a request to Chrysler for the cost on this item and as soon as we have it, I will post here! Thanks for your patience guys!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
68042200AA Mopar List $41.60 ea.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The CF price on the handles are $28.95 each, plus tax in TX only, plus shipping!

This is a brand new item... may be backordered for a couple weeks.

Call Richard if you want to order, 1-866-360-1000.

·
Premium Member
5,144 Posts
The CF price on the handles are $28.95 each, plus tax in TX only, plus shipping!

This is a brand new item... may be backordered for a couple weeks.

Call Richard if you want to order, 1-866-360-1000.
Hmmm......I just might do that. :yes:

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
A group buy should be started for these handles. Im sure they could sell a lot because everybody would probably get 4.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts