1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Those sound great! How do they sound inside the cabin between 1500-2000 rpm? Is there any drone?
Also how do you like your bazooka tube? I was thinking about adding one to help out my bass.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Very nice....

·
Registered
180 Posts
That sounds real nice :bigthumb:

I have some pypes violator mufflers on my 83 mustang, just couldn't beat the price.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those sound great! How do they sound inside the cabin between 1500-2000 rpm? Is there any drone?
Also how do you like your bazooka tube? I was thinking about adding one to help out my bass.

Sound Great. There is a slight drone around 2000rpm as the motor loads but then it goes away. I even have MDS(4 cylnder mode) on mine. There is no drone at cruisin highway speeds. I got the self amplified TA850c 50W Bazooka and to be honest with you I can't tell when its on because I have it on a switch. I'm gonna go up to a 100w or 200w amp.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
very nice dude, but why do i feel like its quieter on the charger than on the chally they advertise them with?? now i feel like my slps are louder

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
i always thought pypes were a bit on the raspy old school side. Im still a fan of the stock exhaust or magnaflow or borla..Its already a loud engine. Not dissing they do sound different on the challengers

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Sounds nice!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Don't know if you noticed, but you've got your license plate whited out on your signature and dead center visible in your video.

Not that it matters.

p.s. nice exhaust note!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I think the pypes videos use high flow cats or no cats which is why theirs sound louder

1 - 13 of 13 Posts