Charger Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry I have only seen it a few times. It's my grandfathers car.

Pics will be up later in a few hours!

Is this a fair price for an 08 with 11k miles? I have seen prices vary so much i can't be sure. :p

Dan
I think $17,500 is a much more fair price. And you should only sell it to someone on this board whose username begins with "f" and ends with "3." I'd take a grand off for the wood trim though

·
Registered
8,719 Posts
I'm over on tech too. I'm chargerR/T over there. as far as price, I think it may be a little over priced to be honest. They are selling for between 23-26k typically from what I have seen

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm over on tech too. I'm chargerR/T over there. as far as price, I think it may be a little over priced to be honest. They are selling for between 23-26k typically from what I have seen
08 SRT selling for 23-26? I must be looking in the worng places because I don't see any 08 SRT's selling for that low.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sounds like you're in the ballpark. Does the car have the extended warranty or just the 3/36? Good luck. I sold a car to Carmax once, it is a pretty easy process.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Dang, keep in mind you can have cars shipped to you. Have the owner send you a video of the car inside and out and up close. Car hauler will bring it to you for $700 to $900 usually.

I had one of my show cars shipped from California to Iowa for $780. Shop around and find someone with a good reputation but decent price too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts