Charger Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad just brought home one of the new 08 R/Ts from work. I was looking at it tonight it looks really nice. It has the new my gig with the navigation. I really like this player. Im really thinking about getting it for my charger, just have to wait until they make a version for the 06 R/Ts. This is a very nice looking car.

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
When the mygig first came out on the avenger...i looked it up...seems like its not compatible with the older model chargers and i mean 05-07...Anyway its like only good in the aspen, sebring and a couple others...dont quote me on this

·
Registered
236 Posts
Did your dad get it from a dealership or through chrysler? It says "Company Car Phase I Regular Ordering for the 2008MY has not yet opened", so I am confused ;|
Sorry! I am just so anxious for it to open and get rid of sxt and upgrade to a RT!!!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my dad works for a dealer...he is the business manager and they got one in yesterday, so he brought it home for his demo. i'll take some pics of it and get it on here. its really nice looking. my dad said they have the my gig out already for the 07s. just not the 06s yet. i really wanna get it, its soo nice and easy to use. and for $1200 you get the nav, and the uconnect with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts