Charger Forums banner

2008 Charger - does it have 1/4 mi timer in EVIC?

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Phanta5m 
#1 ·
Anyone got an '08 yet? I'd like to know if they got the 1/4 mi timer in the Extended EVIC display...as it was rumored to be.

#2 · (Edited)
#3 ·
0-60 timer

Dude...that is the 0-60 timer. Press the "play" button (right arrow) when you are sitting still and it will reset it to zero...then push the throttle to the floor until you hit 60mph...and it will display your elapsed time. Press play twice and it will display your best ever time.

#4 ·
The 2008 has neither a quartermile timer nor a top speed recorder. It does have 0-60 though,

<3 Liquid

#5 ·
Strange, I didn't think they went backwards. My 2007 does have a top speed recorder in the EVIC, you just have to press the odometer button to the "B" setting and it records your top speed. Mine says 151.7, which I don't think I'll ever beat...that was pretty fast for public roads!

#7 ·
How do i unlock all of these?

<3 Liquid

#8 ·
You do the combo from Street Fighter to do a fireball. Or the code from Contra works too.

Actually just hold the music note key and the compass key at the same time for maybe 5-10 seconds and you will have access to the additional features. You need to do this every time you want to access them (which is somewhat annoying.)

#9 ·
You do the combo from Street Fighter to do a fireball. Or the code from Contra works too.

Actually just hold the music note key and the compass key at the same time for maybe 5-10 seconds and you will have access to the additional features. You need to do this every time you want to access them (which is somewhat annoying.)
I know about the advanced EVIC features -
but where is the g-force, 1/4, and 1/8 mile timers?
or am i just a tool?

<3 Liquid

#11 ·
My understanding is that those additional features are only available on the SRT8.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.