Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got an '08 yet? I'd like to know if they got the 1/4 mi timer in the Extended EVIC display...as it was rumored to be.

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
0-60 timer

Dude...that is the 0-60 timer. Press the "play" button (right arrow) when you are sitting still and it will reset it to zero...then push the throttle to the floor until you hit 60mph...and it will display your elapsed time. Press play twice and it will display your best ever time.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
The 2008 has neither a quartermile timer nor a top speed recorder. It does have 0-60 though,

<3 Liquid

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Strange, I didn't think they went backwards. My 2007 does have a top speed recorder in the EVIC, you just have to press the odometer button to the "B" setting and it records your top speed. Mine says 151.7, which I don't think I'll ever beat...that was pretty fast for public roads!

·
Registered
331 Posts
08's do have 1/4, 1/8 timer, 0-60, g-force real time display and max reading, max mph is "hidden", they've got everything the previous years had and more.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
08's do have 1/4, 1/8 timer, 0-60, g-force real time display and max reading, max mph is "hidden", they've got everything the previous years had and more.
How do i unlock all of these?

<3 Liquid

·
Registered
6,061 Posts
How do i unlock all of these?

<3 Liquid
You do the combo from Street Fighter to do a fireball. Or the code from Contra works too.

Actually just hold the music note key and the compass key at the same time for maybe 5-10 seconds and you will have access to the additional features. You need to do this every time you want to access them (which is somewhat annoying.)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
You do the combo from Street Fighter to do a fireball. Or the code from Contra works too.

Actually just hold the music note key and the compass key at the same time for maybe 5-10 seconds and you will have access to the additional features. You need to do this every time you want to access them (which is somewhat annoying.)
I know about the advanced EVIC features -
but where is the g-force, 1/4, and 1/8 mile timers?
or am i just a tool?

<3 Liquid

·
Premium Member
28,730 Posts

i've found the 0-60 timer but where are the other ones

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My understanding is that those additional features are only available on the SRT8.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts