Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two Of The Three Calendars Are Done.

I Will Post The Address Tomorrow Afternoon After The Third Calendar Is Finished.

Thanks To Everyone That Sent Me Pix.

Sorry For The Delay But Work Was Extremely Busy Lately And Now It Has Calmed Down A Bit So I Had Time To Finish Two Of The Three.

So Look Here For The Address Tomorrow!!! Each Calendar Will Be 17.00.

www.lulu.com/jeffviaphotography
is the adddress for the calendars. I will send out an email to everyone that submitted before the cut off date, individually so you know what calendar you are featured in.

Thanks Again!
Jeff

·
Registered
6,078 Posts
You can request a month, this will be allowed. But remember I can't promise it will be the month requested!
Roger that. I understand.

If possible, I would like to be in April...because that's when my birthday, my wife's birthday, and my daughter's birthday is. My second request would be August...my anniversary month.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I just emailed my photo as well.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on people, don't have many submissions. The few that I have so far are awesome. Best yet is the hood shot of the TorRed SRT.........u know who u are........

·
Premium Member
5,068 Posts
Email sent, hope to be considered

Tom

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Looking forward to it! I really enjoyed each month of last year's calendar which was proudly placed in my garage! I'll have to go out and take a fresh photo.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I sent my pics. please let me know if you need anything else. awesome idea and thank you for doing it. if you are ever in VA, look me up and i will look you up when i go to PA.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
pics sent. :)

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Sent email just now let me know if one of those would work. Let me know if you don't get them.

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Sending pics now

1 - 20 of 106 Posts