Charger Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe I have to sell my 2007 Sublime Daytona. This car has always been garage kept since I purchased it new. It has 3000 miles on it and is fully loaded except for a NAV system. For MODs I have eliminated the suitcase (brylcreem) although I still have the muffler (sounds awesome), 176 T-stat, painted red calipers, 35 % window tint all around and a CAI. This car does not have a scratch on it. I am asking $ 32,000.00 or best offer. I live in southeast Georgia and I can be e-mailed at [email protected] or on this thread. I really don't won't to sell this vehicle as it is going to be worth alot of money in the futher. This car is number 756 of 1500.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I can't believe I have to sell my 2007 Sublime Daytona. This car has always been garage kept since I purchased it new. It has 3000 miles on it and is fully loaded except for a NAV system. For MODs I have eliminated the suitcase (brylcreem) although I still have the muffler (sounds awesome), 176 T-stat, painted red calipers, 35 % window tint all around and a CAI. This car does not have a scratch on it. I am asking $ 32,000.00 or best offer. I live in southeast Georgia and I can be e-mailed at [email protected] or on this thread. I really don't won't to sell this vehicle as it is going to be worth alot of money in the futher. This car is number 756 of 1500.

Hi... do you have a pic. Sorry, I am not looking to buy as I have #1035, but I am thinking of painting the calipers red and would love to see what yours looks like!!

Thanks - Wendy

·
Registered
71 Posts
No offense, but 32k is a lot for a Daytona with 3k miles on it.
You can get SRT 8s fully loaded for 32-34k easily now,
just a friendly tip

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
Hi... do you have a pic. Sorry, I am not looking to buy as I have #1035, but I am thinking of painting the calipers red and would love to see what yours looks like!!

Thanks - Wendy
Wendy,

Here are a few pics of my Sublime's painted calipers. Any ?'s, feel free to ask.They look a little yellow but that is the lighting. They are VERY close to the color of the car.

Gary
Front

Rear

Front w/wheel on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts