Charger Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 SRT-8 Super Bee (Updated Pics on Pg 4)

I just purchased a 2007 SRT-8 Super Bee #0267 for my wife last night.We intended to test-drive a Jeep Wrangler "Rubicon" Unlimited and walked out with this bright-yellow beast. After driving a 2001 Ram 1500 (9 inch lift, 35" mudders, etc.) for 5+ years, the Charger is a big change for the better. Christmas came early for my best-girl.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I just purchased a 2007 SRT-8 Super Bee for my wife last night.We intended to test-drive a Jeep Wrangler "Rubicon" Unlimited and walked out with this bright-yellow beast. After driving a 2001 Ram 1500 (9 inch lift, 35" mudders, etc.) for 5+ years, the Charger is a big change for the better. Christmas came early for my best-girl.
Congrats, "jeep to Super Bee"... talk about an impromptu upgrade!

- Be careful of the front fascia on parking stumps (it is very low). I am actually a master of backing into spaces now.

- Also, be easy on the throttle, especially around corners. If she is not used to 425HP, it is very easy to break the back end loose.

Enjoy the car, congrats.:wave:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love my Bee. Welcome and you need to know the rules. We need pics.
I know, I know. I was a mod at 2GN.ORG for a long time during my ACR years. This thread is worthless without pictures! :lol:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats, "jeep to Super Bee"... talk about an impromptu upgrade!

- Be careful of the front fascia on parking stumps (it is very low). I am actually a master of backing into spaces now.

- Also, be easy on the throttle, especially around corners. If she is not used to 425HP, it is very easy to break the back end loose.

Enjoy the car, congrats.:wave:
Yeah...I got a call this morning regarding an accidental "burnout" leaving the elementary school. I am sure my son and his buddies loved it.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
LOL accidental burnout!! Welcome to the forums... PICS!!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Congrats & welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Modesto, Ca.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
welcome! i know you wont regret making the choice you did :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
You know you bought her a guy magnet right?! Congrats to you and her and tell her to enjoy all the attention she will get!

·
Registered
329 Posts
welcome to the forums!

that cracked me up about the accidental burnout.

hope she/you enjoy the car!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Yeah...I got a call this morning regarding an accidental "burnout" leaving the elementary school. I am sure my son and his buddies loved it.
:grin: :grin: :grin:
Bet you find out the Bee will accidentily burn-out everywhere you go:lol:

·
Premium Member
4,351 Posts
Congrats and Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Welcome to the forums, from Las Vegas? Accidental burnout my left....errrr... kid friendly thats my motto.

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
HELLO FROM SAN JOSE CA........:grin:

·
Premium Member
11,946 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Phoenix, AZ!! :wave:

What a nice gift for the little woman! :)

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I just purchased a 2007 SRT-8 Super Bee for my wife last night.We intended to test-drive a Jeep Wrangler "Rubicon" Unlimited and walked out with this bright-yellow beast. After driving a 2001 Ram 1500 (9 inch lift, 35" mudders, etc.) for 5+ years, the Charger is a big change for the better. Christmas came early for my best-girl.
Wow - how'd ya get off the Wrangler?!? That's such a difference. My #1 girl and I went out in September and drove home in a Sahara (I tried to talk her into an Avenger (baby Charger) but she was fixed on the Jeep. I'm happy about that, though - we've had a great time in the Wrangler and I would've been crazy jealous if she were driving a Bee every day.

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts