Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally did it..after months and months of looking,i got my 2007 road and track black,yesterday afternoon...all i can say is all you guys are right,what a car...:lol: :lol: ....i will try to get pictures today,kind of cloudy...now im off to get a lot of meguiars waxes...lol..wait to the so sees this bill...lol...but anything is worth it for this car....im like a little kid looking at the wondow into the driveway all bight...35 years old and this is the first car that i can say is great...i had montes,explorers,grand prix...nothing beats the charger.....thanks for all you guys and girls help with questions in the past 5 months

·
Registered
360 Posts
I know the feeling. Enjoy!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Congrats and enjoy.
:rockon:

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
A'int she purdy'!

Congrats.........

- Mark

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all...no mods yet...have to get pictures taken and a good coat of wax on,but today was a rainy day in new york and a few more rainy days to come..:(

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Congrats on the Charger!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. So what color did you end up getting and what part of NY are you in?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats on the new purchase. So what color did you end up getting and what part of NY are you in?
i got a black rt r&t,im in staten island,and purchased the car in northern new jersey...sorry to say dealer 5 minutes from my house does not like to talk prices,he tells you the price and end of story,so off to nj i went...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Congrats and enjoy
waiting 4 PIC

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to my life! LOL

·
Registered
338 Posts
Congrats on the new ride... Wish when I was looking for mine, they had the RT with Road and Trac package... Oh well, did you get a good deal? And also waiting for nice shiney new car pix.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts