Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks we do understand that many later build 07's do not have the threaded gear shift. We do believe the way we have the shifter setup for the Caliber will work for our LX based rides also.

I'm going to be adding a field to the website on our shifters to be sure to tell us your year. All of our shifters will be compatiable with the new setup shortly, and in fact may already do so, but I am not 100% until I can touch base with the guys in the shop when I return to the office later in the afternoon on next Monday the 24th. Pic's and of how to install will be posted here on all shifters. You should have no problems putting the pistol grip on as we use the set screw to keep it locked into position.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Much appreciated...what the heck was Chrysler thinking? I don't know if it was for cost savings or if there was an issue with the threaded knobs becoming loose but they should have waited for the '08 model to make that change instead of halfway though '07.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All shifters you order from us will work with yoru 2007's. We just tweaked our fix today on Dan's fathers 300. Just specify your year and we will make sure you get the proper shifter. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome...thanks for your dedication to this group. I'm buying.

·
Registered
928 Posts
sweeeeeet. =) my package should be arriving for you any time Heidi, im excited again!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts