Charger Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Welcome to the forum Patrick. What gear does your Charger currently have, and what are you hoping to accomplish with the change? Common upgrades from the oem 2.62 or 3.06 are 3.70 or 3.92. I am not aware of a 3.55 gear for the Chargers.

Don

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Good morning Patrick:
Being an '07, your Charger has the NAG1 5 speed trans. If you do much highway driving, going to 3.92 is going to put your highway rpms up there quite a bit more than you are used to. The change in acceleration though will be night and day from your stock gear. If your focus is mainly around town, stop light to stop light, etc, then the 3.92 would be a good. OTOH, if you spend time on the highway on a regular basis, then the 3.70 would be a better choice. The rpms on the highway won't be quite as high, but the improvement over stock will still be very worth it. In addition, I believe you will need a programmer to reset the computer to the new ratio so your speedometer reads correctly.

Don

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Patrick:
Why are you making multiple posts on the same topic? This is the 3rd separate post you have created now for the same questions. To do this is considered bad forum decorum.
I answered these same questions in your original posts.

What gives?

Don

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
You sir, are the DH! I have replied to your posts with helpful information, and you thank me with such comments. Keep it up, and you will find yourself banned from the forum.
I am done with your high school nonsense.

Don

·
Super Moderator
11,486 Posts
Dont be such a dickhed.iam new
LMAO

Really? Name-calling?

He's right; pick the most appropriate sub-forum for your thread and post only once. There's no need for 3 threads asking the same question.

·
Super Moderator
11,486 Posts
I merged your threads.

So now all the replies to your 4 different threads are in one place.

You're welcome. :)

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Dont be such a dickhed.iam new
Not the best way to get people to help you with things you don't know, especially since I'd be willing to bet real money you only joined for this one question and we'll never see your fruity ass again lol (at this point not a big loss, but still lol).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts