Charger Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a used caliper on ebay and it says it will fit my car but than they have this part number
68302654ab as the manufacturer part number but when I look on the mopar website that number is not matching with anything
I was wondering if anyone can confirm or knows what that part number is or is that just a bogus number that the sellers use as some kind of interchange number but it's not an actual mopar number ?
The sellers on ebay seems to be clueless on what they are selling

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use this website to cross check part numbers:

Thanks
It's the same as any other Mopar website I checked it show 0 results for that number
I guess it will remain a mystery unless someone in the recycling business knows more about it
I think I will go for it and buy it and hopefully it's the right part

·
Registered
38 Posts
Not seeing that part number in any reference. From your profile I'm guessing 2.7L with single-piston calipers. Still need to know if you have the BR3 or BR5 brake system, however. Here's a parts manual snip:

Font Material property Parallel Number Circle

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the BR3 so the part number would be 05142556AA for the right side and that number comes up on the mopar website which is then superseded by 68548602AA but that's no match for what they advertise as the manufacturer number 68302654ab unless they made a whole bunch of typos
I will find out what I have when I get the part
From the picture it appears to be the right part it's just that manufacturer number threw me of

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I got my used caliper yesterday It was from a 2017 Dodge Challenger V6
The only difference I noticed it was the caliper adapter that came with it
It is more beefy with bigger mounting screws too but I only needed the caliper itself which was exactly the same so whatever that part number is it's totally useless since it does not match anything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts