Charger Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ill make this quick and as short as possible. I have a 2007 Dodge Charger R/T and i want to do a exhaust upgrade. I saw that CJR Performance installed a hellcat exhaust onto a 2006 R/T and i would like to go that direction with mine. They used Hellcat headers and the full catback exhaust system. Wondering if anyone has any knowledge on if the headers would just bolt onto my 5.7? or what/how much modifications would need to be done to the headers and the rest of the exhaust? any help would be greatly appreciated or if you could push me towards the right path on who can help. I would have CJR Performance do it for me but they want $2500 to do it and im currently in college and would much rather do this over the winter when the vehicle is being kept in the garage.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Yikes! That's a lot of quag to spend on an exhaust for an 11 or 12 year old Charger. I understand you're not looking to spend that much, but still.

I don't have the fitment info you're looking for. But if you're a college student looking for a cheap but effective exhaust upgrade for an LX, you might want to consider keeping your eyes out for an OEM 06-10 Daytona exhaust, which would be pretty much a straight swap and give you a nice improvement in sound.

Even if all you can find is a Daytona suitcase (P/N 04578414AA), that's pretty much a simple swap with a little welding.

Unless you stumble across a complete Hellcat exhaust on CL for dirt cheap, I think you're definitely going to spend serious time and money to get that done. You might want to take a look at one of the better aftermarket systems out there, like the Solo Mach-XH.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts