Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 dodge charger .silver 30200 miles. flat black cuda stripes , flat black spoiler , mopar cai true dual exaust 5 percent tinted windows . tinted tails . hurst equipped . any questions pm me on my name will respond asap exelent tires also 4 and half year warrenty still on car 16000obo also has predator with it

Attachments

·
Banned
3,658 Posts
y u sellin? I thought you had a bunch of plans for this. also better put a price or the awesome mods will remind you.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got the price in the title . well i just need a hemi now and i got a permotion at work and i need something a lil less noticable

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Good Luck Alex...

I hope you can get your Hemi soon!

·
Registered
8,909 Posts
i got the price in the title . well i just need a hemi now and i got a permotion at work and i need something a lil less noticable
So I'm guessing a Hemi-Orange Challenger SRT is out? :knockout: :D

Congrats on the promotion! Good Luck with the sale and the upgrade! :clap: :banana:

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Good luck man. I hear you about the less noticable bit. Are you some sort of management now?

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey thanks man yeah itll be a hemi upgrade will be on the local pittsburgh craigslist with a 1000 doller markup though but within the week

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
deparment manager so . i want something bold not flash

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Yeah. So R&T and not a Daytona then.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well Rt & rt daytonas are fine but i wouldnt do any other decals other than stock

·
Premium Member
15,804 Posts
Well conga rats on the job and hope you find a new car.

·
Registered
200 Posts
If you are looking for used I got an 07 R/T with Road & Track 21,000 miles located in Akron, OH...

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
interested in parting it out? id be interested in the hood, and the intake possibly

1 - 19 of 19 Posts