Charger Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to change the gears in my car 2007 dodge charger subline i went one some sites and this is what i picked up
Richmond 49-0165-1 Differential Ring and Pinion way to small
does anyone know because there were only 150 of these cars sent to Canada would it have a stock rear end as i ahve looking at same car in the auto wreckers and they look different then the one in mine

numbers on my gear is like this i have looked online and cant find anything other then its a 282
2153 220 353 0712 2,82 2706

any help would be nice

Font Transparency Gas Liquid Fluid
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Font Gas Bumper Auto part Metal
Font Gas Bumper Auto part Metal

· Premium Member
3,131 Posts
Daytonaz:
Insert you r VIN at the end of this link, search it, and see what your build sheet says. Since your Daytona is a V8 car, I think you'll find you have a 215 or 230 mm rear axle. That will help you narrow down your choices. Unfortunately, there is not a large selection of options. I think you will find along the lines of 2.65/2.82/3.06/3.70, and 3.92.

Most folks will replace the entire "pumpkin", to avoid paying the expense of setting up the new R and P, which requires special tools, and the know how to use them.

Don

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Daytonaz:
Insert you r VIN at the end of this link, search it, and see what your build sheet says. Since your Daytona is a V8 car, I think you'll find you have a 215 or 230 mm rear axle. That will help you narrow down your choices. Unfortunately, there is not a large selection of options. I think you will find along the lines of 2.65/2.82/3.06/3.70, and 3.92.

Most folks will replace the entire "pumpkin", to avoid paying the expense of setting up the new R and P, which requires special tools, and the know how to use them.

Don
Weres the link you talking about

· Premium Member
3,131 Posts
Daytonaz:
I'm surprised at that.
Saw some other interesting things though. The comment about smokers group. That's unusual, but it was 2007.
The comment re the 392 engine cover, then having a 5.7L engine.

Don

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts