Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to take my Charger SRT back to the dealer twice to get steering wheel straight. Has any one else had this problem? It seems to be right now.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
What do you mean you got the steering wheel straight? Only thing I can think of that put the steering wheel of center is the alignment.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2007 Plum Crazy SRT #53 steeriing wheel straight?

:eek: Problem I had with my steering wheel was if i held it straight car went to left. 2nd time they worked on it they got it nearly perfect. However they told me it was no longer set to factory specifications. I understand how road crown can affect this car because of eagle f1 runflats. I want car to go straight when wheel is straight and road is flat. I do not understand why it was not right at factory specs.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
That is weird. My wheel is straight & the car goes dead straight. They better check their specs.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Mine was similar to this when I first got it, but it would still drive straight, just the wheel didnt look straight, but it worked its way out and now is perfect without having any work done to the car. Sometimes things with alignment can be a little off from the factory with a brand new car and while we think they shouldnt be, sometimes they are and a simple adjustment may be all it needs. Nothing to worry about IMO.

-Pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts