Charger Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently procured a 2007 charger pursuit and want to put an oil pressure gauge in it, but I do not know the thread size for the sending unit and dont have the tools to measure the threads on one. Anybody know the size of the threads so I can buy a splitter? Thanks.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Go to store, buy new sensor, measure threads.............?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome
Can confirm from my 06. 1/8npt by 27.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can confirm from my 06. 1/8npt by 27.

Right on thanks for the confirmation. I'll create a separate thread at a later time for the installation of said gauges so there is some info for it on the web. I couldn't find anything and dont want others having the same troubles.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just had to replace my sensor and was wondering what the threads were for a gauge down the line. Had an adapter T from my nitrous install and threaded in the 1/8 port. Easy enough check!
Post up when you get it done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just had to replace my sensor and was wondering what the threads were for a gauge down the line. Had an adapter T from my nitrous install and threaded in the 1/8 port. Easy enough check!
Post up when you get it done.

Will do and sounds easy enough! Dont know how long shipping is from glowshift🤔

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Shame you can't just swap an R/T EVIC cluster in....though you could get your FCM flashed and that would enable you to swap in an EVIC cluster with steering wheel controls. Then you have a built in oil pressure gauge.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shame you can't just swap an R/T EVIC cluster in....though you could get your FCM flashed and that would enable you to swap in an EVIC cluster with steering wheel controls. Then you have a built in oil pressure gauge.
Ag that point adding separate gauges would be much much cheaper lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts