Charger Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 2.7L charger that keeps stalling at low speed and or at idle. The idle is very rough and the exhaust sounds like its been cam'd out. So far I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel sending unit, MAP sensor, Cam shaft position sensor and throttle body. The garage found a vacuum leak at the EGR tube seal and after that was replaced it still stalls and lunges some. Sometimes it backfires out of the intake. I replaced the spark plugs about 6 months ago as well. It is not throwing any codes and I'm running out of ideas. Has anyone had this problem? Or can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks,

·
Registered
438 Posts
I have a 2007 2.7L charger that keeps stalling at low speed and or at idle. The idle is very rough and the exhaust sounds like its been cam'd out. So far I have replaced the fuel pump, fuel sending unit, MAP sensor, Cam shaft position sensor and throttle body. The garage found a vacuum leak at the EGR tube seal and after that was replaced it still stalls and lunges some. Sometimes it backfires out of the intake. I replaced the spark plugs about 6 months ago as well. It is not throwing any codes and I'm running out of ideas. Has anyone had this problem? Or can anyone give me some advice?

Thanks,
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=355994

·
Registered
9 Posts

Thanks,
I have a 2010 doge charger 2.7... mines been throwing off a p0300 code.. and the 2 fuel pump calibration codes.. which I know there from me replacing pumps.. and my car warms up and it stalls .. so far I replaced the fuel pumps and egr valve seal and altenator and elec throttle body and battery and map sensor and iat sensor and pcv valve and plugs and coils and upper thermostat housing and fresh oil change and tranny flush. Still stalls when it get warm.. have you by chance able to figure out what the solution was.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.