4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LOW MILAGE

UNDER BLUE BOOK VALUE

CLEAN TITLE

WAY UNDER MANUFACTURED WARRANTY

FULLY LOADED

~~~Will email pictures upon request~~~ [email protected]

RARE 2006 DODGE CHARGER R/T DAYTONA LIMITED EDITION. 30,000 MILES STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY. ~~~~~~~$17,900 OBO THERE ARE ONLY 4,000 OF THESE MADE IN THE UNITED STATES THIS ONE IS #3472 OF 4000. VERY WELL MAINTAINED VEHICLE. 5.
7 HEMI 375 HORSE POWER WITH UPGRADED COLD AIR INTAKE.AUTO STICK, CRUISE, POWER WINDOWS,TINTED WINDOWS, POWER MIRRORS, POWER SEATS,
POWER SUNROOF, 20IN WHEELS WITH PERFORMANCE STEERING PACKAGE, BOSTON AUCCOUSTIC PREMIUM SOUND SYSTEM WITH 6 DISK CD CHANGER AND I HAD LITHIA DODGE INSTALL IPOD INTERFACE IN GLOVE BOX, DUAL EXHAUST, HEATED SEATS, NEW TIRES PUT ON A FEW MONTHS AGO LEATHER/SUEDE INTERIOR WITH YELLOW STITCHING WITH DAYTONA EMBROIDERD IN HEADREST. THIS CAR IS THREE YEARS NEW AND STILL TURNS HEADS, ..........IT ALSO COMES WITH PERSONALIZED PLATES THAT SAY HEMI UP. THIS CAR WAS PURCHASED BRAND NEW OFF SHOW ROOM FLOOR FOR $35,000 JUNE 2006. THIS IS A GREAT PRICE FOR THIS CAR.IT GETS 25MPG ON FREEWAY AND HAS SOME GET UP AND GO. I ABSOULTLY HATE TO PART WITH HER BUT IM NEED OF CASH AFTER A MAJOR JOB LOSS. I HAVE TITLE IN HAND AND CAR HAS NO LEIN ON IT I OWN IT OUT RIGHT WHICH WILL MAKE SELLING IT ALOT EASIER.

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL

VIKKIE 541-912-5447 *Springfeild Oregon* OR EMAIL ME. [email protected]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ $17,900 OBO

·
Registered
10,644 Posts
sorry that you have to let the car go. Hope this Banana goes to a good home.

·
Premium Member
1,819 Posts
Wow! that is a hell of a deal! Sorry you have to let it go - that totally sux!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts