Charger Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my 2006 Torred Daytona #0631/2000. Only reason for the sale is I am looking to buy a truck.

Almost $3,500 in mods including SLP Longtube Headers with Hi-flow cats, SLP Loudmouth II cat-back, aFe Stage 2 CAI, Superchips programmer, 35% tint on all windows, hood struts, color matched caliper paint. 11,xxx miles. Every option except for the NAV/DVD/UConnect bundle.

The car has bee absolutely babied. No problems with it at all. No accidents. Never driven hard. I hate to see it go but like I said, I need to buy a truck.

Pics will be up soon.

$28,500 obo

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump....still for sale....get it before I trade it!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics as requested....

Make me an offer!! Get it before I trade it!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Pics as requested....

Make me an offer!! Get it before I trade it!
What a great looking car! Somone buy this thing before he gives it away on a trade!!!!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still for sale...dropped price!!

$27,750!!!

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
off the topic here... do you happen to have sound clips of slp lt and slp lmII exhaust?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No I don't have a sound clip however if that is the setup you are thinking of getting just do it you will love it.

....Or buy my SLP LT/LMII system for $27,750 and I'll throw in a free Torred Daytona Charger:grin:

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
No I don't have a sound clip however if that is the setup you are thinking of getting just do it you will love it.

....Or buy my SLP LT/LMII system for $27,750 and I'll throw in a free Torred Daytona Charger:grin:

lol... hmmm that's a good offer...... wow, but I already have LM II's.... wow, tough decision, let me ask the boss I'll get back to you.....

umm..... she didn't go for it at all... Thanks anyways..... nice car btw, good luck!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much do you want for the header/exhaust system? i already have an R.T :p ;) i could send you my stock stuff as part of the deal if you didnt keep yours
If the car sells outright the exhaust will go with it. However, if I do end up trading it in I will take all the aftermarket goodies off. If thats what happens I will let you know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts