Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
srt8 with 43,000 miles, garage kept, very good condition.
This car has not been altered with exception of removing the side moldings. The engine is as clean as the interior and exterior. It is often mistaken for new. Options 1 & 2. I think every one here who wants one of these cars knows a lot about them already so I won't repeat every detail of what the car comes with stock from the dealer. I will tell you I took it to cecil county dragway once and took two runs down the track at about 2000 miles and it ran 13.04 at 106mph on the second run. The first run did not go very well as the torque did the drain the blood from your face sort of thing and I coasted most of the way. (pretty lame I know, but never put 425hp to the floor before). with exception to that day the car has never been drive over 85 mph. I do hit it sometimes from lights for fun of course and have gotten pulled over for it (excessive exceleration). As mention above, I have not altered the car, no bolt ons, no nitrous, no experiments. Brakes are newer and tires are Nitto 420,s for all weather driving.
Anyway, I love owning the car and wanted to keep it for life but the economy has cut my buisiness in half and something has to go. I am asking $25k and owe a bit more but will pay the difference.
If interested please respond back or pm me if you prefer.

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
The first run did not go very well as the torque did the drain the blood from your face sort of thing and I coasted most of the way. (pretty lame I know, but never put 425hp to the floor before).
This made me laugh out loud.

Anyway good luck with the sale. It is a beautiful car.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was really embarrising, people asked me if I broke the car. I just sort of coasted to the end. I have never been to the track before and made a good first impression.
Anyway if anyone is interested I may be able to go to 24K as I owe 27k and will pay the balance. It really is a great car, will be sorry to see it go.
Glad I put a smile on your face!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hello, I am lowering the price of the car as I have been paying it down hoping for a buyer. the new price is $21,500. It still has roughly 43k miles as it sits in the garage accept for being driven on the weekend. I can add some additional photos of the car and engine compartment in the next day or so. I am located in MD, please let me know if anyone is interested.

I also have a nice srt jacket for the buyer

thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hello, I am lowering the price of the car as I have been paying it down hoping for a buyer. the new price is $21,500. It still has roughly 43k miles as it sits in the garage accept for being driven on the weekend. I can add some additional photos of the car and engine compartment in the next day or so. I am located in MD, please let me know if anyone is interested.

I also have a nice srt jacket for the buyer
Great price. This economy definitely sucks for this car to still be up for sale at this point.

I'm WAY too upside down on my RT to even consider it myself though. Good luck with the sale and free :bump:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the bump, the economy does suck for sure. I am planning on taking it over to a car show that they have every Friday night at the lowes in Abingdon, MD to see if I have any luck.I was too busy last week to get it over there. If anyone wants to contact me through e-mail it is [email protected]. I will notice that a lot quicker as I work late every night typing. Thanks to everyone that has taken a look! I hope it is OK to add my e-mail address.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have a 2009 Toyota Tacoma Crewcab Longbed with about 4k miles I will trade for your car and the diff in cash based on 25K for my truck. I own title.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I'll PM you.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Good luck with the sale! My wife has family in Abingdon. If it was a Super Bee, I'd seriously consider unloading mine to buy it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds like a good trade accept I would still have a car payment that I can't afford. I am selling the car as my income took a big hit over the last two years.
Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was planning on taking the car up to the Lowes in Abingdon tonight but I am just too tired from work. If anyone from the area wants to see it drop me a pm or e-mail if you like. I live in Bel air and we can meet up or something.
thanks,
chris

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Car is Sold, Sold, Sold!!
Thank you to everyone that looked, it was great reading the boards and meeting some of you at the meet and greets!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Excellent, congrats on the sale!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Luckily, it was sold to another forum member - ME!!!

Now I need to sell my R/T R&T. Will post it up soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts