Charger Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to invite every member of the Charger Forums to the 2006 SRT Nationals, July 19-22, at Heartland Park, in Topeka, Kansas.

The event website is;
http://www.SRTnationals.org

Don't let the name of the event put you off, it's not limited to the SRT vehicles alone.

The big parts of the event include an eight hour High Performance Driving Event (trackday), two days and an evening of drag racing, an autocross, two and a half days of show, and a banquet.

It seems like a long way off, but events like the roadcourse will fill up early, and prices will go up as the event dates approach, so register early.

This won't be a small local meet, and you don't want to miss it.

Regards,
Dale Seeley
[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
me likey...me likey alot :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
I will say that we went to the first SRT Nationals in 2004 and it was huge and an incredible time and there were a ton of cars there. I hear that 2005 was even better. Plus Dale is an "OK" guy to be around for the weekend, just jiving Dale, you know we love you........
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15,199 Posts
Go!!!!!!! I'm not sure if I can make it that far with the new venue, Dale, but I'll try.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
DutchMaster said:
I wish I didnt live in NY - Id be THERE!

ya got a year....... prepare man, we all need to get there and bs about our chargers!!!!! i know of at least 2 friends that will want to do this next year (where are you bryan and derrick?)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
They also need to put a picture of the 300CSRT-8 on the front of the banner with the rest of the cars,as I think it is one of the coolest looking of the srt-8's.Also include a magnum srt-8!! Hey what's wrong with these guys?! :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
you do realize this is the CHARGER forum.... :happy: :happy: :happy: ( i am playing around).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JohnnyG said:
They also need to put a picture of the 300CSRT-8 on the front of the banner with the rest of the cars,as I think it is one of the coolest looking of the srt-8's.Also include a magnum srt-8!! Hey what's wrong with these guys?! :confused:
Are you the guy sending me daily hate mail because there isn't a Magnum SRT-8 on the banner? :laugh: If so, I really look forward to reading it each time. If the passion of criticism indicates the level of the success, the event should have no problems....

We are tossing around the idea of adding vehicles to the banner image, but it will not become a full line-up. Even if we did a full line-up, then people would want every available color.... :wink:

I did include a section in the FAQ for your questions, if you are the hate-mail guy, you've made your mark on the event. If you're not the hate-mail guy, be comforted in the knowledge that you are not alone.

After spending a week with the Onelap 300C SRT-8, I couldn't put a picture of the regular one on the banner. By now, that car should be finished with Targa Newfoundland, and if it survived, I hope to have it at the event ruling the roadcourse.

People laugh because we have cars "that don't exist yet" listed in the attendance. They'll be there.....they'll be there....

See you all in Topeka (or at the NOPI Nationals next week, stop by the Mopar display and say "hey"),
Dale
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
dale stop by dub that is were my charger will be is your boy dan going to be there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Dale Seeley said:
Are you the guy sending me daily hate mail because there isn't a Magnum SRT-8 on the banner? :laugh: If so, I really look forward to reading it each time. If the passion of criticism indicates the level of the success, the event should have no problems....

We are tossing around the idea of adding vehicles to the banner image, but it will not become a full line-up. Even if we did a full line-up, then people would want every available color.... :wink:

I did include a section in the FAQ for your questions, if you are the hate-mail guy, you've made your mark on the event. If you're not the hate-mail guy, be comforted in the knowledge that you are not alone.

After spending a week with the Onelap 300C SRT-8, I couldn't put a picture of the regular one on the banner. By now, that car should be finished with Targa Newfoundland, and if it survived, I hope to have it at the event ruling the roadcourse.

People laugh because we have cars "that don't exist yet" listed in the attendance. They'll be there.....they'll be there....

See you all in Topeka (or at the NOPI Nationals next week, stop by the Mopar display and say "hey"),
Dale
No,I'm Not that guy you mentioned,I just happen to think the 300CSRT-8 is one cool lookin car,and if its an srt event,that would be one of the first ones to put up there,along with all the srt vehicles. In the one lap of america,it came in 6th place overall against ALL competition and ALL makes of cars...very impressive,soo that definitely qualifies for headline honor.And a regular one would Be just fine,cause after all,"the regular one" as you call it,is not soo regular is it.Colors......who cares?!! Its about the SRT's baby!!! :happy: :happy: :whistle:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JohnnyG said:
No,I'm Not that guy you mentioned,I just happen to think the 300CSRT-8 is one cool lookin car,and if its an srt event,that would be one of the first ones to put up there,along with all the srt vehicles. In the one lap of america,it came in 6th place overall against ALL competition and ALL makes of cars...very impressive,soo that definitely qualifies for headline honor.And a regular one would Be just fine,cause after all,"the regular one" as you call it,is not soo regular is it.Colors......who cares?!! Its about the SRT's baby!!! :happy: :happy: :whistle:
Yeah, it did come in eighth overall, and I tied for seventh, my car isn't on the banner either... Both cars, however, should be at the event, assuming Dan didn't put it on it's side after a jump at TN.

The banner image was created by volunteers. Originally the Charger wasn't even there, just the commemerative (sp?) SRT's. The volunteers drive omni's and old chargers, their cars aren't in the banner either.

It's not a sign of disrespect, it shouldn't be a problem. Create a new banner image, if we like it, we'll use it.

Regards,
Dale
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
Dale, he got all the info off your computer to built it though, lol....


Disclaimer: "Dan" did not build our SRT4, but claimed to be its owner to anything with tits or a Camera.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Dale Seeley said:
Yeah, it did come in eighth overall, and I tied for seventh, my car isn't on the banner either... Both cars, however, should be at the event, assuming Dan didn't put it on it's side after a jump at TN.

The banner image was created by volunteers. Originally the Charger wasn't even there, just the commemerative (sp?) SRT's. The volunteers drive omni's and old chargers, their cars aren't in the banner either.

It's not a sign of disrespect, it shouldn't be a problem. Create a new banner image, if we like it, we'll use it.

Regards,
Dale
I wasn't thinking on the terms of disrespect,These are just suggestions to make this highly prestigous event more marketable.And if its an SRT event,I think it would be a major plus to include all srt factory vehicles that were made, in the banner,so that when newbees as well as everyone who owns a srt vehicle,it looks more inviting for them to be in the event,as they see that their special car that they paid alot of money for is pictured right there,invites for ALL srt owners to get involved. That's just a suggestion,and I know it would make me more excited about participating in the event as I can see my car included. :happy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nopi Nationals

Spent the weekend at the NOPI Nationals carshow in Atlanta drumming up support for the SRT Nationals. I met a lot of Charger owners, and a couple pro shops who are building Chargers.

I am very pleased with the response from the owners and builders, the event is going to be pretty diverse.

Killer Customz apologizes for the ratty website, but trust me, his work with the Charger is impressive. You can get a sneak peak at it in November at SEMA (K&N display) if you can make it to the show. He won't be competing in the carshow though, he'll be paddocked with the Pro displays.

We're hoping to get on the DUB calendar, but those guys already have 110 shows booked next year. We agreed that my only hope for getting them is to get Mopar to make it a priority for them. We'll see....

Of course, we're pushing Shaun (needasrt) to bring his DUB Charger out, and might even convince him to wash it for us... :wink:

Response from the vendors was also very positive, but I'll wait until each company puts us on their schedule before telling you about them.

Early registration has it's advantages, SRTnationals.org , Those already signed up, and a few more, will recieve the first freebie we have, SRT Nats carabineers for your keys. Of course, as other freebies come up, those already registered will get them. Trust me, you want to sign up before we close the deal with our event MC's, it will be a private autograph session you won't want to miss.

See you in Topeka,
Dale Seeley
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
315 Posts
wash it it was clean so when i see you i am going to kick you in the balls ok
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
needasrt4 said:
wash it it was clean so when i see you i am going to kick you in the balls ok
I don't think there was a dirty car in the joint :happy:

Early registration for the SRT Nats has it's advantages, the first freebie is available, while supplies last....

 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top