Charger Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Newbie here. I like the site and and what I have read so far.

I wanted to ask if anyone knows what the production numbers are for the SRT-8 in 2006.

I am trying to get an idea if military sales will be offering this model or if I should go with a dealer at home. If anyone is familiar with this you will know that the military offers most american vehicles at a discount, but usually not specialty vehicles.

I get back from the mess in the middle east next summer and I want to be sure that I play this right. I don't want local dealers to sell out because I was too cheap to put down on one. I don't want to miss out completely on this production run. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
15,199 Posts
Hmmm, tough to say. I know that production of 2003 SRT-4s was onlt 3275 units, of which a goodly number did end up overseas. My guess is that total LX SRT production will be in the 15-18K area, equally broken down between all three. But of course that's subject to change without notice.

Military sales will offer it, I'm sure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I have been in that sales office a few times. I was thinking Harley, but I can't help it after seeing this car online. I can't wait to see one in person. Do you think they will be on showrooms in late November?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I almost put money down on the GoManGo Daytona but I wanted to wait to see if they come out with the Plum Crazy Purple one. My hubby wants the SRT8. My question is which one will be the better investment the Daytona or the SRT8? Thanks
:)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
neither are a good investment.... unless you plan to buy them, drain all the fluids and keep them in a climate controlled storage for 30-40 years.....

then hope that 30-40 years from now they will be worth anything anyway.... :)

if the above is not the case.... buy what makes you happy..... :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts