Charger Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to thank A14 for bringing up the ringtone thread a few days ago, as I am a little tired right now, I am also lazy, and don't feel like looking up that thread but I also thought this deserved its own. I decided to play a little bit tonight and developed a screensaver based off the Amusement park video on Dodge's site. Here is the link:

http://www.goatfactorymedia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37

It is still uploading, should be done within the hour, I am off to bed before my wife murders me. The file is a bit big (125mb) because of the full screen video, it has a self extracting file for install. Sorry about some of the quality, but I did the best with what I was given, as thier video was poor quality to begin with. Also on that page you will find both of my updated ringtones of the General Lee starting up (nice and clear) and blowing the horn. They are...never mind jsut read the page.

Like I said If you are having trouble downloading the screensaver give it some time, as it is still upolading as of 12:15, should be complete by or around 1 am.

Hope you guys enjoy, its the least I can do till I go out and film Daisy horsing around in the spring.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
okay it is up an loaded, hope you all enjoy it

·
Premium Member
706 Posts
gfmedia said:
okay it is up an loaded, hope you all enjoy it
I had to listen to the start-up clip twice to id Mississippi Queen by Mountain. I haven't heard that song in quite a while. :headbang: You might want to double check the horn link, I think you are missing "chargershed" in the line. I did finally get it to play. Who says "enough" in that clip, soundquality wise, it doesn't sound like part of the original horn play? I don't have WinRAR, so I didn't try to d/l the screensaver. Thanks for making those available.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its on right, thanks for that, I was a little tired at the time. The horn scene is from the new movie, when Luke says "enough" after Bo is plain excited about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts