Charger Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my car for two years and my black spoiler is fading...what are some of you guys doing for black spoiler to keep it shiny?? Any help would be great.

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
HOW BAD? you can use black back on it but if its to far cooked it wont help it.
IT may have to be removed and droped off at a body shop [about $120] to respray it unless your good with prep sanding and a spray can. COAT hanger and a tree will work for spraying the bottom.

FYI its not shinny-its matt black

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black back? Who makes that? It might be at the point where it needs to get repainted but I would like to avoid that route if possible.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Fuba, Is that a factory spoiler?

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
I use the Tutle Wax Liquid Ice polish on the spoiler and the decals and everything. Seems to keep them looking fairly new.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
I have been using 303 Aerospace protectant...has UV protectant in it so I don't think mine is faded at all. Oh, and it doesn't make it shiny like armor all would...it leaves it matte...just like from the factory.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have been using 303 Aerospace protectant...has UV protectant in it so I don't think mine is faded at all. Oh, and it doesn't make it shiny like armor all would...it leaves it matte...just like from the factory.
If you don't mind my asking, where do you get this 303 Aerospace stuff from? I've seen it mentioned by a few guys, but I don't know where to get some. I tried the back to black stuff and didn't care for it at all. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts